I am having a wrist pain for a very long time. Yesterday I consulted the doctor. He advised me to wear cock up splint for 6 weeks could anyone explain me how should I wear always or can I remove it while writing, eating, cooking, and for any work related which I definitely have to use my hands, and in what position should I sleep while wearing it?

Cock up splint is advised, uf you have tight flexors, kindly wear them all the time & avoid any physical activity in the wrist/hand, Stretching the flexirs & ice application gives quick results GOOD LUCK.
Hand pain it might be due to carpal tunnel syndrome, where the pain will be felt in the wrist. You can do hot water fermentation/ wax therapy for shoulder and for the wrist pain (hand pain) you can do ice therapy which will reduce the pain This might be due to lack of blood circulation in the hands and we suggest to do contrast bath therapy ie. Immersing in cold/hot water in the interval of 3-5 minutes which will help you reduce the pain.