I have knee arthritis from over a year now. It hurts and feels weak when I walk how can I fix it.

I have knee arthritis from over a year now. It hurts and ...
Don't worry Take Homeopathy medicine for best results 1) Rhus Tox 30.4 pills. 3 times a day for 15 days See the results and contact me for Follow up. Thanks.
It depends on your age and grade of the arthritis. If the arthritis is in very severe stage with gross deformity and your age is around 60, you amy require knee replacement. If you are of younger age and the arthritis is of early stage then medications and physiotherapy should help.
Rheumatic arthritisIt is called as Rheumatic arthritis. If your pain is more in the distal joints, ie. In the upper limbs if the pain is present in the fingers/wrist and in the lower limbs it the pain is present in the toes/ ankle, then we shall definitely say it is Rheumatic arthritis. Wear elbow brace and wrist brace which will make her to feel warm and that will make the joints become firm. Hot water fermentation will help Knee cap will also help to prevent the damaged cartilages. If your pain is more in the distal joints, ie. In the upper limbs if the pain is present in the fingers/wrist and in the lower limbs it the pain is present in the toes/ ankle, then we shall definitely say it is Rheumatic arthritis. Which joints you have pain? If your proximal joints (ie. Shoulder, hip & knee has pain) then you can pour hot (warm) water in that area to reduce the inflammation. If you have pain in the distal joints ie. Wrist, fingers, ankle, toes then you can wear either elbow brace or wrist brace which will help you to feel warm and very protective. And also immerse the distal joints in the hot water tub which will help you to reduce the pain. Consult the near by physiotherapy clinic and also consult a general physician to check with your ESR levels to check whether you have inflammation The sound what you hear is called as Crepitus /ˈkrɛpɪtəs/ (also termed crepitation) is a medical term to describe the grating, crackling or popping sounds and sensations experienced under the skin and joints or a crackling sensation due to the presence of air in the subcutaneous tissue. Popping Knees and Crackling Knuckles. Occasionally hearing pops, snaps, and crackles when you bend your knees doesn’t necessarily mean you have arthritis. The kneecap (patella) is the small, convex bone that sits at the front of the knee, shielding the joint.