I have cavity in left lower molar teeth. After root canal my senstivity is gone and after 2 week of root canal again pain occurred from last week please suggest?

Visit to the same doctor who did root canal. Once the root canal is done there can be mild pain after two or three days. But after two weeks there shouldn't be any pain.
Good morning Mr. lybrate-user Thanks for the query As per your query you are having pain in recently RCT treated teeth. Reasons for pain in this teeth can be many. Most common reading is There might be some necessary canal (Extra canal) I'm the tooth which need to be addressed. It's always recommended to go with crown/Cap after RCT if not chances of fracture of tooth increases. If you have not followed this the might be some fracture in the tooth which might be troubling you. Other option is sometime residual infection remains which compromised the RCT treatment and leads to post obturation Pain. Do a course of Antibiotics an pain killer under your Dentist Guidance. Or you can go for RE RCT of the Tooth.
Ask your dentist the reason of pain, but please remember pain usually stays for a few weeks after the RCT.
Helo sir. Kindly get a consultation with a root canal specialist (endodontist) Pain occuring in the same tooth after root canal treatment can be due to many reasons while treating the tooth. And can also be due to fracture line in tooth. If not restored properly with crown (capping) So kindly get a evaluation done soon.
Kindly visit dentist .for the same .so that problem can be adressed properly. You can take tab seradic p for pain. Some times pain might occur when upper teeth touches the lower teeth .which has been treated .kindly get it grinded.
You should consult the dentist who gave treatment in the first place. He will be able to and should help. Till then take homoeopathic medicine Heclalava 6C thrice a day.