For last three day I was suffering from severe back bone pain, I always use to play football every evening. What will be the reason for my pain?

For last three day I was suffering from severe back bone ...
Hello, your problem is may be due to following reasons- 1. Overweight, 2. Deficiency of vitamin d3 or calcium, or lack of water in the body, 3. Postural stress, 4. Muscle strain, 5. Arthritis etc. Please send me all investigation reports if available. Till then follow these advises:- 1. Take calcium supplements and sun bath daily to prevent further damage to your joints. 2. Avoid heavy lifting. 3. Avoid squatting and weight bearing activities. 4. Use western toilet. 5. Wear shock absorbing, good quality of shoes while walking. 6. Keep roll of a towel under your knees while sleeping. 7. Perform some gentle exercises and stretching of your all joints before getting out of your bed. 8. Walk straight with shoulder protracted. 9. Perform deep breathing exercises or yoga for proper functioning of lungs. I can explain you stiffness and pain reducing techniques, if interested. Wish you a happy and pain free life thanks.