I get discharged in Seconds. After getting discharge I am not able to penetrate. Sometimes I don't have a feeling of having sex. Please help me I am 40 & my better half is 40. We both want a. Healthy sexual life please help.

Your problem of early discharge is known as Premature Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation is the most common sexual problem experienced by man. There are certain techniques, which can help you to stay longer. Kegel exercise is one of the very popular and effective techniques to control premature ejaculation. These are the exercises of pubococcygeus muscles (PC) muscles. A man can do these exercises anytime and anywhere and no one will even know about it. To identify the muscles of your pelvic floor stop your flow of urine next time you go to urinal. Contract the muscles tightly holding for 10 seconds i.e. stop urinating in between. Do this thrice a day repeating 10 times. The PC muscles control the urine and semen and firmness of your organ during erection, so keeping them strong will increase ejaculatory control. Even while masturbating or doing intercourse you can practice stop and start i.e. rub for few thrust then stop for a minute and start rubbing again. Just relax on this; it should go away with some time. For more detail and complete medical treatment you can consult me online.
Premature ejaculation I would like to suggest you a couple of exercises for PE 1. While you are urinating, stop the urine mid steam for 2 seconds. This should be done by contracting the muscles and NOT BY USING HANDS. After 2 seconds, you should let the urine pass for next 5 seconds and again stop it midstream. This sounds simple but requires practice. This needs to be done each time you go for urination. Initially you may stop the urine only ones but gradually the frequency of stoppage can be increased. 2. While working or sitting at workplace or at home, contract (tighten) the pelvic muscles for 5 seconds and then release it for 5 seconds. Now you would wonder where are these pelvic muscles are? If you are still confused about what are the pelvic muscles here is a clarification. Suppose you are standing in a queue outside a public toilet and you have go to pee in urgency and You have to wait for 5 min for your turn. You would stop your urine in some way by making some muscles around your penis tight. These muscles are the pelvic muscles. Do such repetitions for 5 times continuously, and you can also repeat such sets 5 times a day.