Dear doc, its been a month time to get dental flap surgery done to my lower teeth but not yet recovered from the gaps and sensitivity problem which was not pre surgery. Today I met my dentist for the same and I was told it will heal in 6 months time. Told me to wait for few months to treat my upper teeth as I am suffering from lower post surgery. I wonder if the infection from untreated upper teeth do transmit to the already treated lower teeth if the treatment is delayed. Kindly clear my doubt doc. Thank you.

Dear doc, its been a month time to get dental flap surger...
Hello. Dental treatments results will take time. And don't worry your dentist have a treatment plan for you and oral cavity shows good healing properties with time. You take medicines if any .do salt water gargling often. Brush twice daily. Maintain oral hygiene well. You will get results soon. Take care.
They already must have given some medicines to control the infection... If not you can consult me at lybrate for homoeopathic treatment to stop it. Will also help in sensitivity.