My teeth become very week due to pyria and gums also become very week so what will I should to cure my this problem.

My teeth become very week due to pyria and gums also beco...
You have to visit a dentist and get scaling and curettage done, start brushing after each meal, also use a very soft toothbrush.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Hello. Do a cleaning. Maintain oral hygiene. Take multivitamin tablets rinsing with salt water will help.
Kindly get scaling done and use a gum paint twice daily for 15 days. If you have pus discharge and it is beyond control then kindly get deep scaling done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Periodontitis Or Pyorriha needs A vast Treatment Line Up. Includes Scaling & medication. Start With Chlorhexidine mouth wash 10 ml Twice Daily.
You can apply gum paint two to three times daily for 15 days .or else. Kindly get cleaning and polishing done by dentist.