Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hello Dr.I had Anal sex 2-days ago. After that having anal pain and outer vein also swallow (vein means vagina and Anus in between vein )Please suggest me what is the better cure? Right now I am seeing tub with little warm water.

Hello- The swelling appears (as per your symptoms) to be a cyst or external piles. Unfortunately it is tough to distinguish between both without clinical examination. In both cases it is ok to wait for a week or two to see if there is self-resolution. Meanwhile you can attempt to push back the swelling gently with clean fingers. This way you avoid the risk of making abrasion via friction while moving around. Make sure you are not straining while defecating. Eat high fibre diet, drink plenty of water. Also it is better to avoid anal sex for a week or so. In case there is pain or bleeding you might want to see a Doctor.
Apply ice cubes externally for homeopathy treatment contact.
Dear Lybrate user. Take Tab Ibugesic plus daily two times for 3 days and apply volinigel one time.

Book appointment with top doctors for Lichen Planus treatment