Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth are so sensitive and facing cavity problem. I have no addition of alcohol, gutka, smoking etc.Please advise.

3 Doctors Answered
Kindly visit a dentist to assess the problem. Better. To assess the depth of cavity. To give a better review of the problem .you can take senquel f paste two times daily for 15 days.
11 people found this helpful
Consult a dentist get fillings done you may require rct n cap.
See a dentist and get the cavities filled up.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.