We can minimize the pain
, irregularity during menses with diet and homoeopathic medicines (which are safe to take)..
Kindly share the reports of the investigations you have gone through with me.
Diet to be followed:
- Calcium is a mineral associated with building healthy bones and teeth. However, it may have some applications in minimizing the harmful effects of menstrual cramping
. So,increase your intake by eating low-fat dairy products such as milk, yogurt and cheese or green leafy vegetables.
- Your body uses vitamin B-6 to manufacture new red blood cells. When you lose red blood cells via menorrhagia, your body will need more to build new cells. Also, vitamin B-6 is required for your blood sugar
to stay at healthy levels. This can help prevent menstrual cramping-related mood swings and fatigue
. Vitamin B-6 is found in fortified cereals, bananas, spinach, sunflower seeds, avocados, tomato juice and salmon.
as foods can help reduce the symptoms of menstrual cramping and bleeding, foods can aggravate your symptoms. This includes eating excessive amounts of sugar -- such as cakes, cookies and pies. These are known to contribute to water retention, which make you feel bloated and uncomfortable. High-salt content foods -- french fries, pizza and other fried foods --- can also contribute to bloating
. Caffeine-containing beverages like tea and coffee should be avoided as they can contribute to headaches
, mood swings and trouble sleeping.
- If you're craving chocolate, make sure it's over 70 per cent cocoa. This bittersweet treat will help you relax your muscles.
- We all know fluids are essential when your body is cramping or bloating. Drinking two to three litres of water during your period is essential.
- Tea is an easy way to replace your caffeine craving. Green tea to soothe cramps. now, even though green tea contains caffeine, try decaffeinated green tea instead — but be aware, you may lose some health benefits with a decaf version. Caffeine is another no-no. Drinking lots of coffee or pop during your period can increase higher levels of tension and anxiety.
- Avoid anything that can damage your liver should be off the list. So, avoid alcohol.
- Red meat, Smart says, is also know to cause stomach upsets and cramps.
Start taking homoeopathic medicines - Mag. Phos. 6x and Colocynthis 200 - every 2 hrly. during the time of menses.
And take Five Phos. and Alfaalfa Tonic - thrice daily for 1 month and Pulsatilla 200/ one dose daily for 1 week.
Revert me back with the status of your ailment.
Revert me back.