Hello Dr. I do have a very sweet voice and I use to sing good. But from this January had a mild cold after that episode my sweet voice is out and now I am not able to sing and speak continuously if I get anger, it's painful and tight around my neck. If I try to sing all notes are completely cut and more I have my sweet voice and now I can speak but not with my original one. I want my voice back. Please help what should I do. Is there any chance of recovery. Singing is a great vent and stress burster for me. Now i am going to depression. That even my voice hurts me mentally. Please please please help.

Get ent check up once.
Hi Good voice is a God gift nothing can take it back from you. All I can say is that You are facing some anxiety issues related to your voice. Which is leading you toward underconfidence state. Be motivated and keep practicing I am sure that you will able to get your God gift according to your satisfaction. To relax is the. Best advice from my side.
consult with me via audio or text through lybrate. lets work on your symptoms and improve your mental well being. seek help more power to you.