Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I wanna conceive as soon as possible. please help and suggest good diet chart for me and my husband. I'm 25 and he is 32. And how to increase his sperm motility rate naturally and my egg quality?

Rule #1: Going on extreme diets does not work. You will end up see-sawing on weight. What is important is eating right for weight loss. Rule #2: All foods are good when eaten in small quantities and in moderation. You should not avoid one group of foods in order to lose weight. Rule #3: Be aware of your over-eating threshold. Eat slowly and mindfully, and your body will mark your threshold for you. Rule #4: Best time to have fruits is in the morning – the first thing in the morning in fact. Your body is able to absorb the nutrients better. Rule #5: Eat at least 20 grams of fiber per day from whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Fiber helps you feeling full longer. Rule #6: Drink water as you start your meal, and eat with hands to and chew slowly