I had done my hydrocele operation on right side exact 1 year ago but the right testicle is till big. There is no liquid inside. Only bigg. Is it will big for life time its nt that too big but its lil uncmftable and the que is my right testicle is big and I had done hydrocele operation so after marriage can I make a normal baby? Im tensed please tell that. Right testicle is still big but there is no liquid .its only big. Can I make baby after marriage? Baby will be normal? Give the answer ASAP please.

I had done my hydrocele operation on right side exact 1 y...
Yes you can make babies.
One test is may remain bigger size than another one and may remain so life long.
Right testis is lower than left it may give false feelings that it is big you can normal sexual life and you can have child.
One year is a long enough period for complete healing of the hydrocele. It needs to be investigated and treated. There is however no relatiion between hydrocele and pregnancy.