I am 40 years of age. I have got 37.6 grams of prostate & 14.7*17.0 mms anechoic cyst in left epididymal head of testis. What to do?

I am 40 years of age. I have got 37.6 grams of prostate &...
Get checked by doctor first.
Prostatitis treatments vary depending on the underlying cause. They can include: Antibiotics. This is the most commonly prescribed treatment for prostatitis. Your doctor will base the choice of medication on the type of bacteria that may be causing your infection. If you have severe symptoms, you may need intravenous (IV) antibiotics. You'll likely need to take oral antibiotics for four to six weeks but may need longer treatment for chronic or recurring prostatitis. Alpha blockers. These medications help relax the bladder neck and the muscle fibers where your prostate joins your bladder. This treatment may lessen symptoms, such as painful urination. Anti-inflammatory agents. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may make you more comfortable. Prostate massage. This is done by your physician using a lubricated, gloved finger — a procedure similar to a digital rectal exam. It may provide some symptom relief, but doctors disagree about how effective it is. Other treatments. Other potential treatments for prostatitis are being studied. These treatments include heat therapy with a microwave device and drugs based on certain plant extracts