My daughter is 6 weeks old. She keep on wants to feed. Either she sleeps or crying. No social smile. When can I expect social smile. She born in 36 weeks by c- section. Some says if no social may be its a sign of autism. Please help.

My daughter is 6 weeks old. She keep on wants to feed. Ei...
Social smile is not an indicator for Autism. We don't diagnosis a child with Autism until the child is 3 years old. Social smile begins somewhere between 6-8 weeks. The process of feeding and crying will continue till she is 3-4 months. Enjoy your motherhood. Don't bother what others say. All the best.
Don't worry and don'™t say autism. Your daughter require daily occupational therapy and speech therapy regularly. After some time she recover in normal development of daily living.
No need to worry Its the growing stage of child, at this age infants want to be feed & crying is normal unless its not too much of crying. During sleeping only child's growth takes palce. Enjoy your child's infancy & your motherhood & stop relating things with autism or any other condition.
Social smile is usually after 8-10 weeks. The desire to feed maybe due to inadequate milk pl try supplement milk but check with a child specialist. It is better to be guided formally rather than relying on data or heresay.