Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have an enlarged fatty liver grader. I am highly diabetic with 11.6 HbA1c what diet should I follow.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello Mr. lybrate-user your blood sugar is uncontrollable First you consult your diabetologist. Cut carbohydrates in diet and meals take frequently small amount short interval next information kindly contact private chat.
2 people found this helpful
Diabetic diet. You need urgent care. HBA1C is very bad
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.