Hi, According to my age and height how much should be my weight? I delivered a baby boy in dec 2016 and still not reduced my baby weight. Thanks.

Hi Mam Acc to your height your weight should be around 53-55 not more then that. Basic points for weight loss Rule #1: Going on extreme diets does not work. You will end up see-sawing on weight. What is important is eating right for weight loss. Rule #2: All foods are good when eaten in small quantities and in moderation. You should not avoid one group of foods in order to lose weight. Rule #3: Be aware of your over-eating threshold. Eat slowly and mindfully, and your body will mark your threshold for you. Rule #4: Best time to have fruits is in the morning – the first thing in the morning in fact. Your body is able to absorb the nutrients better. Rule #5: Eat at least 20 grams of fiber per day from whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Fiber helps you feeling full longer. Rule #6: Drink water as you start your meal, and eat with hands to and chew slowly.