Recently I have done my root canal but uska very next tooth mai slight pain start ho gya left mai ek tooth mai bhi khana khane ke baad slight pain ha I had. Visit to a doctor he said k abhi root canal k jrurt nhi ha we can clean and fill it permanently toh krwa liya done tooth mai filling tooth colour but still there is a slight pain after take meal pls suggest I am 19 years old I am very scared about my tooth.

Recently I have done my root canal but uska very next too...
For slight pain wait for a few days It is good to get an xray done and check for the filling and tooth interface. In case of leakage there get a refilling done.
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown/cap or may be you have a slight pocket in your gums which is troubling you so kindly get deep scaling done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.