I want to do scaling of my teeth. As my teeth color changed to yellowish due to chewing tobacco. And my second molar is having cavity. Does scaling effects cavity? Does scaling cause pain? And how much does it cost for changing teeth to normal color.

I want to do scaling of my teeth. As my teeth color chang...
Consult a dentist to help you with your problem. Your teeth are very important try to save them at any cost. Scaling may not change color of your teeth can just remove outer stains.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Kindly get the caries removed and get the cavity filled with a tooth coloured restoration. Scaling doesn't effects cavity or causes pain. It's just a cleaning of teeth. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Scaling just removes the extrinsic stains and calculus. If you want to whiten your teeth then kindly undergo bleaching.
Scaling doesnot cause pain, go for it, cost may vary from 1000 INR to 2500 or more.
Scaling not at all effect cavity. Its a general procedure to remove the stains & calculus to your tooth structure. There may be a slight variation after scaling of tooth colour. It do not pain at all.
No scaling doesn't cause pain. But it is better to take proper treatment of carried tooth. It may cost 300-500 for scaling.
No pain in scaling.
Hi, Ultrasonic scaling does not have any side effects per se. Sometimes when the cavity is deep the patient may feel sensitivity in that tooth while scaling, which can very much be controlled by operating dentists Cavity is basically tooth decay. The decayed tooth needs to be cleaned and refilled by suitable filling material. If not satisfied with the results of professional cleaning and polishing then you may opt for professional teeth whitening or bleaching of tooth.
Scaling is painless procedure.