FOR HIGH B.P - 1.Reduce intake of salt in your food
2. Fill half your plate with fruits and vegetables. A quarter gets lean protein
like baked fish
, or chicken. The last quarter holds grains, preferably whole, like brown rice
. You’ll still need to count carbohydrates
and make sure you're not getting too much sodium.
3. Do walk regularly, of exercises to keep your B.P in control.
can raise your blood pressure.
5. Whole grains are rich in vitamins
and minerals, plus contain fiber, which keeps you full and helps steady bp. Aim for three to five servings of grains each day, and make at least half of those servings whole grains.
, wine, and most cocktail mixers contain sugar
and will cause your blood pressure and triglycerides
7. Favor fats from plant foods
. Some options: olive oil
, and flaxseed.
8. Keep a food diary or smartphone app to track your eating habits, or regularly check in with a family member or friend.
Do revert for homeopathic medicines FOR B.P.