My moler tooth have turned blue. Around 5 years back, I went to a dentist and she treated it with root canal. At that time I can feel/sense pain In my tooth, but as per her I shouldn't feel a thing as she has removed all the pulp and the tooth is basically disabled (in lack of better term to describe it). What's the treatment now, sometime there is pain in the tooth. It's an upper moler. What kind of testament is advised now.

My moler tooth have turned blue. Around 5 years back,  I ...
Sometimes there is periapical infection (infection around tip of root) which causes pain. Get an x-ray done to know about the exact condition inside. Usually there should not pain in the tooth which you had rct becase tooth becomes non vital.
Pain after a root canal can be due to reinfection or crack in the tooth or inadequate cleaning during root canal. We would need an x-ray and examination to decide whats causing the pain. If the tooth structure is still intact and there is no crack - re root canal can be done if its a crack in the roots it would go for extraction.