Dear doctor. My age is 30. I daily do yoga in the morning time. But I have a bad habit that I masturbate 4 times in a week. I am not avoiding this habit. I always think about doing sex with girls. Doctor please tell me that. Is masturbation good or bad for me.

Dear doctor. My age is 30. I daily do yoga in the morning...
Some of the after- effects of masturbation are: a. The nervous system is affected the most. B. Besides the heart, the digestive system, the urinary system as well as the other systems are adversely affected and consequently the whole body becomes the museum of diseases with profound weakness. C. The eyes become sunken, the cheek bones protrude and there is a black rim round the eyes. D. Continuous headache and backache. E. Dizziness and loss of memory. F. Palpitation of heart on lightest exertion. G. Nervousness. H. Unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work. I. The person dislikes any company and activities and rather likes to sit in seclusion and suffers from weakness. J. All the senses are impaired. K. Vision becomes dim, the tongue begins to stammer and ears tend to become deaf etc. L. Lastly T.B. Or insanity or some other serious disease catch hold of the victim to lead his life to a close. M. Impotency.
Masturbation is good for health, masturbation is totally natural sex. But society myths and wrong information hone per aap psychological fear and weakness feel kar rahe ho. Masturbation benefits 1-- sexual excitement ko naturally feel karne me helpful 2-- sexual excitement ko control me rakhta hai 3-- maintain Sex hormones 4-- prevents sexual transmitted diseases 5-- prevents prostate cancer 6-- prevents erectile dysfunction problem 7-- anti depressants 8-- mood booster masturbation se koi side effects (example impotency, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation) nahi hota hai. Aap totally normal ho and relax raho, masturbation ke baad healthy diet and rest lo.