I have white patch dots in my skin and I had used a lot of medicines in ayurveda which cured me temporarily but now it again back in skin. please give a remedy for it.

I have white patch dots in my skin and I had used a lot o...
Hello. White patches/ dots on your skin are a common type of depigmented skin lesion associated with an infection, allergy, or autoimmune disorder. One common cause of white spots, or hypopigmentation, is a fungal infection of the skin known as tinea versicolor (associated with other symptoms, such as itching or dryness on or around the white patches). This fungal infection is not contagious and can be treated easily with over-the-counter medications. The white spots and patches can also be becuase of deiciency of vitamin D (for which 15-20 minutes of exposure to early morning sunlight without sunscreen is needed, 3-4times a week). Or else they could be idiopathic (i.e., without any cause). Please tell me other symptoms like about sensation on the area, since how long do you have this patch, any family history of white patch, etc. Meantime, you can start with homoeopathic Rx - Ars. Sulph. Flavum. 200/ twice daily for 20days (as it is safe).