I am facing pain in my tooth and it is too painful. As doctor prescribed me RCT but for time being he has told me to take amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate tab and diclofenac sodium and paracetamol tab for 03 day. I have to do RCT after 02 week because some reason. Now sir my tooth has to much pain. What to do for immediate relief?

I am facing pain in my tooth and it is too painful. As do...
Go for rct without treatment pain will not subside.
Two week is quite a long duration to wait. As per the symptoms you have mentioned here, it seems like your tooth has an acute infection. I would rather suggest you get the RCT initiated as early as possible. Your pain will reduce significantly after the first session on RCT since it will reduce the inflammation that is build up inside the tooth. You can take intramuscular injections of Diclofenac for immediate pain relief but it will not help you in longer run.