Hello sir, I have pyorrhea due to this my mouth always smell dirty and whenever I spit also blood come what I do pls help me.

Hello sir, I have pyorrhea due to this my mouth always sm...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Hi, For this, you have to see a dentist and get scaling done.
Consult a dentist nearby. You need to undergo an oral examination and subsequently an oral prophylaxis procedure for the condition you have mentioned. For reducing the bleeding you can rinse with 10 ml of Chlorhexidine 2% solution diluted with a glass of warm or normal water, twice daily.
Kindly get cleaning and polishing done by dentist. And use chlohex plus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days.
Go for scaling - subgingival scaling of your gums. your dentist will prescribe you some ointment and medicine after treatment. Follow that.
Consult a Periodontist nearby to know the exact level of damage to gums and bone caused by the disease. And hence the treatment.
Scaling is needed.
Good morning lybrate-user As per your query and words it sounds you are suffering from periodontitis (pyorrhea). Reason for periodontitis is improper brushing. I advice you to visit a Periodontist (Gum specialist, get it checked. If it's mild he will do the Scaling (professional cleaning) and if condition is sever he might advice you flap procedure. And do ask for proper brushing technique so this thing should not reoccur.