I have pain in my Jaw in lower side teeth, little swelling also seen on my face. So please advise me on this.

I have pain in my Jaw in lower side teeth, little swellin...
Itight be due to third molar or deep cavity kindly visit dentist for the same. You can take tab keterol dt for pain.
please get an iopa for the same...also get yourself examined for a third molar eruption.....
Swelling of teeth is due to infection in gum or in teeth, Soo for that you have to visit a dentist, gurgle with laung, rinse your mouth with salt water,
We have to take xray to see the cause of pain.
Treatment is based on clinical examination and radiographs. Kindly consult a dentist in person.
Cause of pain and swelling should be ascertained. If it is because of wisdom tooth consult an Oral Surgeon.