My stone in right kidney is 4.1 mm and in ureter it is 5.5 mm. I am suffering from migraine also. Please guide some dietary plan. As 4 year ago I have positive thyroid by only small amount but I gained a lot of weight. Whole day I used to have small meals but doesn't lose much weight. I am getting more fatty day by day and getting tensed due to these diseases.

My stone in right kidney is 4.1 mm and in ureter it is 5....
Drink more water, high-carbohydrate foods such as potatoes, rice, pasta and bread. You can take Nutrient-rich foods that improve your health may also benefit your thyroid gland, antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables more plenty of water: Blueberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, and other foods rich in antioxidants can improve overall health and benefit the thyroid gland. Eating foods high in B vitamins, like whole grains, may also help. Selenium: Tiny amounts of selenium are needed for enzymes that make thyroid hormones to work properly. Eating selenium-rich foods, such as sunflower seeds or Brazil nuts, can be beneficial. Tyrosine: This amino acid is used by the thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4. Taking a supplement may help, you have stone in your ureter is 5.5 it may be out it by diuretic medicines . cure infection in kidney. continue your medicines for thyroid, migraine, go for walk.