I have serious teeth problem from past 5 years ,continue swelling in my gums, bad breath always, pain and bleeding ,and my teeth are going yellow day by day, It felt so bad. I tried many thing but no results ,suggest me something for my teeth and gums.

I have serious teeth problem from past 5 years ,continue ...
It would be better to consult a dentist. If you are not getting relief with allopathic medicines you can contact me for ayurvedic treatment online.
Get your oral prophylaxis done first then only medicines or oral rinses will help you.
Good morning lybrate-user Thanks for the query as per your words you are having Periodontitis (Gum disease) Visit Your Dentist or Preferably a Periodontist (Gum Specialist) get your self examined. The Dr. Will surely advice you to go for Full mouth X-ray which will tell the status of your Gum disease. If it's not sever he will simply do the Scaling (Professional cleaning) and currattage. If it's sever he will suggest you for flap procedure (Highly Recommend).
Go for proper planning and treatment. Doing anything will not do for you. Consult your nearby dentist and do what they advice. Dental treatment is not expensive but negligence is.