Hi, my wisdom tooth was removed last week and after 2 days I got ulcer in mouth. Doctor suggested me to apply anabel gel inside the mouth but it's not healing. I am not able to chew anything. Help me to get rid of this.

Hi, my wisdom tooth was removed last week and after 2 day...
You use orasep LA gel if possible to apply gel directly over ulcers in adequate quantity and put small amount of cotton over it for about 10-15 minutes you get immediate relief if not possible do this then use 15- 20 ml water in a cup and 2-3 ml of in mix it and put this water in mouth as much time as possible by you get immediate relief do this 4-5 time in a day for 4-5, days.
Dologel and betadine oral.
Apply hexigel thrice daily after meals, then see dentist if the ulcer doesnot subside.
PLEASE WAIT FOR FEW DAYS......START WARM SALINE RINSES...TAKE LOT OF WATER AND LIMCEE TABLET ALONG WITH BECOSULES CAPSULE....WAIT FOR FEW MORE DAYS....THIS WILL HEAL THE ULCER
Khadiradi vati— chewable tablet— thrice a day— after food— for 5 days.