Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had sinus perforation last weak while teeth extraction ,stitches are provided and 8 days are over, now I feel there is a pain in my eye back, what is basic treatment I should follow, weather to go for ENT SPECIALIST, OR EYE SPECIALIST, there is little pain in eyes.

1 Doctor Answered
You may hv to consult both. But first go and visit ENT specialist. You may need to get a X-ray Maxillary Sinus.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.