My mother is 59 years old and suffering from osteoarthritis of right leg knee for last 9 years. Pls let me know details about the best treatment available with cost expenses, duration of treatment, etc at earliest. In addition she is also suffering from parkinson diseases. Kindly provide fruitful advise opinion keeping in mind above health prevailing circumstance.

Requires detailed examination and investigation. Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.