Hello doctor. I have a big problem. I am 21 years old and been diagnosed with Hemorrhoids since 2 months. I noticed it with bleeding stools and bleeding was excess. I showed it to surgeon he prescribed me trexenemic acid medication. I even took it for 10 days but was not relieved. Then after I tried Ayurvedic medicine it gave good result so after some recovery I stopped it but within 3 days piles again appeared. So now I have been taking the medicine since 7 days but no results. I have done my blood report before one month nd HB was around 12. doctor suggested to fo surgery but I do not want to sd my age is very less for a surgery of piles. If you can suggest or help me.

Hello for big piles surgery is the best treatment. Do not wory many people of your age are cured of piles by surgery with minimal side effects. You can try following for symptomatic relief. 1. Take lots of fluids and fruits and veggies. 2. Avoid red meat, smoking and alcohol 3. Do Sitz baths with warm saline thrice a day 4. Apply osil cream thrice a day 5. Take tablet dobirut twice a day for 2 weeks 6. Take Softovac granules bed time with water or milk. You can always get back to me with the results. Regards.
Hello dear Lybrate user, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly. There is not age criteria for surgery of piles when the medicines are not helping much, surgery is required. If with measures of high fiber diet, medicines, sitz bath, avoidance of spices and oily you are not being relieved, then surgery is the only option to cure. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance at my private URL https://www.Lybrate.com/gandhinagar/doctor/dr-bhagyesh-patel-general-surgeon Regards take care.