I am 27 years old, and I am facing an issue with my obesity, as I am having junks food every day, I am gaining weight continuously. I even drink and smoke and I am trying to quit but unable to do so, can you suggest any option via which I am take best care of my health.

Dear to decrease ur weight you have to do work out daily...Try the remedies below they can help u. 1. Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of black pepper powder in one glass of water. 2. Drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. 3. Do this daily for at least three months. 4. Drink mint tea or make a paste of green mint with some simple spices and eat during meals. 5. Eat vegetables such as bitter gourd and drumsticks to control obesity. 6. Do Bhujang asana , Dhanurasana ,Naukasana, Kumbhakasana , Pavanamukthasana daily 10 min per asana. 7. Do running early morning daily and join aerobics in evening. 8. Avoid oily and spicy food..and Constipation.