I am 32 years old. I have lots of moles on my face. I want to make them remove by laser. So I want more details of removing moles .e.g how much time it will take ,price and all details.

Hello. Moles are usually since the birth and hence are deep seated. There are several non surgical ways like Lasers. Which you can go for to get those removed, but it depend upon the size of the moles and their colour etc. Few times there might be a mark remaining in that place for which you will have to go for more sittings. Surgical excision is also one of the way you can treat them. But as said the type of treatment will be decided only after examination and discussing with you about your requirement. You can text me online for further enquiry with the pictures if possible. Have a great day.
I usually use electrocautery to remove moles, we can do it with laser too. Different clinics have different rates, it will take about half an hour.
Take Homeopathy medicine for best results 1) Thuja 200. 4 pills. 3 times a day for 30 days See the results and contact me for Follow up. Thanks.