I have tooth ache and consulted a dentist. He told me that my tooth is decayed ,but it is only a small black dot in my teeth. They told me to do filling. Is it possible to restore it. And how long the filling last.

I have tooth ache and consulted a dentist. He told me tha...
Yes definitely it's possible to restore it. Also a good filling can last you from few days to many years. Theres no set time limit for how long a fillling will last. Depends on a lot of factors.
It look like small black hole, but from inside it is larger then it seems. Go for filling, you have no other choice.
A small dot from above may b involving a large part of tooth if filling can b done than its best a good filling may last life time
Hi. Tooth aches are often solved only by root canal. Filling won't help Regards.
Kindly undergo filling. Filling lasts on how you maintain.
Yes get a filling done, the fillings shall last long.