Sir, i have unprotected vaginal sex with a csw 4 months ago. after 4 weeks of the incident i got rashes on my back that spreads equally on both sides and i got bad itching which presents now also. after 10 weeks i got tested for hiv pcr rna test at metropolis and result came'not detected after 4 months i got tested for hiv 4th generation test and result came 0.18 non reactive am i 100 percent sure that i am hiv negative because i am fearing about my symptoms is there any tests required for me according to my symptoms do i need any other std screenings please suggest me because i am going for marriage and i did not want to spoil any others life.

You are HIV negative from your previous exposure. Pl also do HBsAg and VDRL tests after 90 days of exposure. Take HBV vaccines. Your skin. Ledoons can be fungal Infection of Syphilis. It is better you take a private consult with audio video chat and then I can guide you properly and tell you what else is required to be done. Don't waste time.
You are free from hiv.