I am suffering from rhino sinusitis with ear, throat infection. Went to see ENT doctor, he prescribe below medicine Rabonik DSR Leon 500 mg OD Betnelan 1 mg BD Zeet expectorant TDS I have taken first dose of this medicine but I get to know that Leon 500 mg is an antibiotic which has dangerous side effects, so I want to know can I take Augmentin 375 mg BD instead of Leon 500 OD with same effect?

No.
See you read medical stuff without proper knowledge of medicine or training. Leon 500 mg is levofloxacin and as far as I know it is having same degree of side effects as most of the antibiotics. So either you trust your doctor and administer the medicine or don't. As far as amoxicillin plus clavulanic acid is concerned, that is augmentin tablets if you mean it is the best for ent related infections especially rhino synovitis unless you have developed resistance to it that is the microorganism developed resistance to it. If you want to take augmentin and you are an adult then the dose is 500 mg amoxicillin and 125 mg clavulanic acid that is augmentin 625 mg tab you have to take it 3 times a day for 5 days then only you can assure complete treatment.