I have 3 years old son. From past 1 week he is not keeping well. He is not eating anything and if he is then h keeps doing vomiting and facing loose motions which is still continue. We treated him with some home remedies. Trying to feed him but he start doing vomit every time he eats or drink anything. We took him to doc few days back and doc said its because of heat/cold (looh) and they gave him saline water with medicine n everything. But in the night it became more worst. Than doc gave him injections of the medicine which he was giving before with saline water but after few hours vomit and loose motions became more frequent. We are not able to understand what it is exactly. please help us. Me and my husband we both tried everything but he is not well at all.

I have 3 years old son. From past 1 week he is not keepin...
The cause for vomiting and diarrhea needs to be known at first to start with any treatment. Till then give him homeopathic medicine Arsenicum alb 200, 4 pills thrice a day for 3 days and Ipecac 30, 4 pills twice a day and report thereafter for further treatment. Give him light diet like khichdi or dalia, give her ORS 3-4 times a day. And revert back for further treatment.