Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query
Share
Bookmark
Report

Hi doctor My wife is 17 weeks pregnant by ivf she have high BP now under control by 6 tab alphadopa and 2 labetalol doctor still insist to go on with lonopin 40 mg its very costly and painful please suggest me what to do thanks.

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Medical Diseases In Pregnancy treatment

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

4.5 months pregnant everything looks normal but the lower limbs showing considerable swelling and numbness sometimes associated with needle like pr...
3

I am 24 week pregnant. In my first trimester I was suffering for Vomit now again having the same problems. Because of vomiting I am feeling very we...
3

I am on my 7th month of pregnancy and sometimes get some cold sensation under the left side of my belly button. Don't know what is that but this co...
2

I am pregnant of 5 month. I have cough and cold. Please tell me a cough syrup which is safe during pregnancy.
3

My sister is pregnant and having Bp 150/105 what is the mode of delivery and she is entering in 9th month in 10/09/2018 please give me solution. If...
4

My wife is 8 months pregnant and suffering from thyroid And my baby growth is not much as good as normal baby growth. So, suggest me something. And...
3

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Nausea And Vomiting During Pregnancy
4809
Health tips Image

5 Common Health Problems that You Face During Pregnency
1392
Health tips Image

Backache During Pregnancy - How to Manage it?
2672
Health tips Image