I am having bad breath from past 3 years .every time I go to a doctor they say oral problem and clean my teeth and give me some mouthwash ,sad part is the next day it starts coming again. 1. My tongue always remain white 2. constipation 3.It comes from nose also suggest me solution tell me which kind of doctors should I go?

I am having bad breath from past 3 years .every time I go...
After cleaning use betadine mouth wash brush twice daily especially at night drink plenty of water add fiber to ur diet take steam inhalations
Constipation means, you have digestion problem. Better consult gastroenterologist. Drink plenty of water, eat fibrous foods. Green vegetables, fruits&salad.
Kindly get scaling done and use a mouthwash twice daily for 15 days and brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. If you are constipated most of the times then this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. Kindly take green leafy vegetables and fruits to keep your flushing system well and drink lots of water.
Hey, you might be suffering from extraoral causes of bad breath. As per the history you need to visit a GIT specialist, a respiratory tract specialist and a dentist. You need to brush twice daily and keep your tongue Clean.