Symptoms of stone in kidney: nausea
acute pain in the flanks
radiating towards urethra
fever with chills might also be associated
bleeding through the urinary tract
urinary urgency or frequency
burning sensation while urinating
tips for removing kidney stones:
1. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate.
2. Avoid sour, heavy, and dry food.
3. Increase intake of liquids like water, juice, soup, lime water lemon soda etc.
4. Be sure to drink enough water each day. Usually 1 to 2 liters of water per day is adequate.
5. Drink more if you are perspiring heavily, working outdoors, the weather is hot, etc.
6. Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice.
7. Avoid suppressing urges to urinate and defecate.
9. Boil 10-12 basil leaves in 1 cup of water for 15 minutes. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey in it and take twice a day.