I was done my filling in two teeth 1 months ago but my teeth is little pain when I chewing the food and then I again go to same doctor he check filling but there is no problem but still I have a pain in chewing food then I use sensodine toothpaste and now I my pain is gone 90% please tell me the reason what is the problem.

I was done my filling in two teeth 1 months ago but my te...
There could b a traumatic occlusion point in the filling your Dr. can easily rectify that by occlusal grinding.
THE CAVITY MIGHT BE DEEP ... SOMETIMES ...IT DOES HURT AFTER FILLING .. IT GETS FINE AFTER THAT ...BUT IF STILL PAIN COMES BACK ..YOU MIGHT NEED ...ROOT CANAL TREATMENT...
Hello Yash... There can be infection... Sensodyne cause anesthtic effects.. and have no major benefits. The pain will come back if not treated well..
If pain has subsided it’s good. Some times it takes time to settle down.