Hi, Will you please tell me what should be my customised diet to get rid of my fatty thigh?

Hello, Go for a brisk walk in d morning / evening  for  45 mnts to enshape your whole body.    •Tk, 3/4 litres  of water to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell.  •  Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell & tissues to curb fats cells.     •Go for either, cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing,regularly.     •Opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office.    •Tk, oats with green tea  or, 1 slice of whole grain bread with 1 cup of cooked vegetable soup + 1 fruit (pomegranate, pear) in d breakfast.• 3 breads,  1 bowl of pulses,  1 bowl of green  veggies and 1 bowl of curds in lunch,  repeat the same In dinner.     •Tk, salad, fruits,sprouts in ample qty in lunch, your meal b preferably, vegetarian ,high in proteins and fibre, maintaing 1300-1600 calories through dietary  regulation.      •consume salad, fruits (not juice) whenever you feel hungry. Avoid, nicotine,coffee, alcohol,junk food, cookies, burger,pizza ,butter, ghee, sweets, sitting on computer late in d night. TK, Homoeo medicines which are gentle, rapid & safe. @ Phyto berryQ -10 drops, thrice, with little lukewarm water before each meal Tk, care. "Black chocolates keeps your hunger low to make you slim losing your weight, maintaing required calories.

Book appointment with top doctors for Weight Loss Diet Counseling treatment