I am going to do ortho treatment .But I am quite confused about what kind of should I ask to doctor .Hw could I know the quality of braces. 3M ,German braces which is best.

I am going to do ortho treatment .But I am quite confused...
Go for tooth coloured braces 3m is best.
Nothing is best. Both are good enough to correct your malocclusion. Let yourself be examined by a orthodontist and then let your orthodontist decide the course of treatment.
You can go for 3M VARIETY.
Good evening, As per type and make of braces it does affect your treatment but 90% of the work is based on your orthodontist. So I will suggest to concentrate more in finding a good orthodontist instead of material and a good orthodontist always uses the beat for their patients.