Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi My tsh level has increased to 56.850, n m on eltroxin 100 mg, so what medication would you suggest to me, n is this condition serious? please do let me know as early as possible Thanx.

3 Doctors Answered
It requires continues monitoring (regular blood tests - thyroid profile tests) to know the status. Since it is not in good control, please talk to your doctor and discuss about it. Let your doctor do the needful. At the same time you can invest some time to start Yoga and pranayam which helps the body to improve the immunty status as well as rejuvenate your overall body (energy and wellbeing ). You can also add Homeopathy which is safe and gentle and tries to address the problems in a holistic way. You can contact me for a private consultation.
Increase the dosage to 150 mcg.
You have to increase the dose to 150 and gap should be atleast 60 min between medicine and food daily you have to take medicine.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.