I am 57 years old and having lower front tooth loose moving position. Is there any medicine or any other cure for the same to make it tight fit.

I am  57 years old and having lower front tooth loose mov...
Consult a periodontist u may require gingival curettage or gum surgery they may become strong again than to maintain brush twice daily especially at night massage gums
You nead a perfect debrigment of the tooth root surface and wait and check for the tooth if it is slightly mobile.radiograph should be checked for the bone loss. Splinting can be done in some cases.
It won't be .You would have to get it removed.
It might bcz of age changes/if ny pathology get it get it cured. Like get cleaning done, consult periodontist for same.
You may take vitamin C supplements.. Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava.massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily..
No. You may have to get it extracted.