Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 57 years old and having lower front tooth loose moving position. Is there any medicine or any other cure for the same to make it tight fit.

6 Doctors Answered
Consult a periodontist u may require gingival curettage or gum surgery they may become strong again than to maintain brush twice daily especially at night massage gums
1 person found this helpful
You nead a perfect debrigment of the tooth root surface and wait and check for the tooth if it is slightly mobile.radiograph should be checked for the bone loss. Splinting can be done in some cases.
It won't be .You would have to get it removed.
It might bcz of age changes/if ny pathology get it get it cured. Like get cleaning done, consult periodontist for same.
You may take vitamin C supplements.. Use Homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava.massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily..
No. You may have to get it extracted.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.