Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 33 year old. 5 years back (in 2011-12) I had finasteride medicine (oral) for 1 year. Then I stopped taking finasteride as my friend suggested that it causes sever side effects. I got married in 2013 and my wife got pregnancy in 2015 but had to undergo abortion after 8 weeks due to molar pregnancy issue. After that she didn't get pregnancy even. She underwent all hormone tests, HCG test, thyroid tests and everything was normal. She has no issues with her periods and also no issues with ovulation. My sperm count was 90miln in 2016 and is 60 million in 2018 and my semen analysis report also good. So we tried with IUI two months ago. Unfortunately IUI failed in two cycles. Now we are in big confusion. I believe infertility problem exists in me only (not my wife). I am suffering with premature ejaculation (lasts 1-2 mins only) and also occasionally erectile dysfunction. Is there any possibility to cure my infertility problem? Finasteride is the main culprit for my problems as per my knowledge. Are there any other tests that I should undergo? I cannot afford IVF in his year. Even though we opt for IVF I don't have hope that it will be successful. Can you suggest any medicine or tests to cure my infertility problem.

Firstly Increase your self confidence and Eat protein rich food and take tablet Nurokind-more RF (1-1 )for a month and follow up on completion.
Do not think too much negative dear. U can do iui still 2 times more. Do in good ivf center only . Not with general Gyneacologist.