I am 22 years old from hyderabad my question is I had a tendon injury to right hand 3 fingers, surgery done on feb this year. Doc said tht only one zone of surgery done another 2 zone have to do. Till now unable to fist the hand have to do again surgery?

I am 22 years old from hyderabad my question is I had a t...
I would like to examine the patient in detail & investigate. Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick matress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. For emergency treatment contact your nearest hospital or family doctor. If it does not give relief in 4-5days