I am 22 year old and blood is flow in my teeth for last 1 year. What should I do?

I am 22 year old and blood is flow in my teeth for last 1...
Bleeding is the sign of gum disease known as gingivitis with plaque deposition. Get scaling done for plaque removal. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash. Brush regularly two times daily with soft bristle toothbrush - rinse your mouth after eating anything.
U should get a scaling done fr your teeth.
Get a scaling done.
We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.